Live performance at Petit Chat Village Bakery and Cafe, June 16th, 2012, Spokane, WA, USA.
Published on Jun 19, 2012 by thesyntheticzen
(c) 2012 Synthetic Zen. This day's instruments included: Classical Guitar (Yamaha CG-120), 12 string acoustic (Fender), electric guitar (Fender stratocaster squier with Floydd Rose locking bridge and customizations), Native American wood flutes (6-hole, keys F and G), and some synthesizer/sequencer using Arturia Analog Factory Experience (32 keys) with open source software (Opensuse Linux 12.1 with KDE, Jack, Qjackctl, and ZynAddSubFX set to Arpeggio 2 instrument). Unfortunately the synth didn't work out as well as hoped due to needing a second audio cable, the audio was only playing one side so much of the effect was lost. Should be resolved by the next performance.
Titles of pieces (all copyright Synthetic Zen (c)2012):
- "Memories of Lothlorien" by Synthetic Zen inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- "Shadow Flight" by Synthetic Zen. "Harmonic Falls" by Synthetic Zen.
- "Runesword" by Synthetic Zen.
- "You Can't See Blues" by Synthetic Zen.
- "Trials & Tribulations" by Synthetic Zen on Fender 12 string acoustic guitar.
- "Ancestral Echoes" by Synthetic Zen on 6-hole Native American wood flute in F.
- "Deep Woods" on large 6-hole Native American wood flute in G......